Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My First Post



Since this is my first posting, What better way than to post it with a photo of 2006 Birthday. This picture was taken at Secret Recipe with my Wife, my pal Loo and my friends, Jan and Roland Who came all the way from Penang just to celebrate my "Cow One" (try to figure that out in Cantonese) I was really touched by the gesture and am grateful to them for taking time off to travel so far to spend time with us.

Friends who are valued are really hard to find.

Well, so much for my first posting. Look out for my next posting soon !. Definitely not the only one!

3 comments:

pummkin said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! So sorry I didn't know! Please let me know the date so that I can celebrate as well!!! May the Lord bless you with great health, joy, happiness, peace & hope for all the days of your life!!!
Amen!

Anton's Public Diary said...

Hey Pam, Thanks for the wishes, actually, it was in July, In fact all the boys are in July (great planning on my Mum's part, eh?!)
Actually, I have you to thank for helping me start off on blogging and to this site. Since I am new in this thing, I will need to get expert advice and tips from a master like yourself. I thank God for crossing our paths. I am so glad to have met you. May God bless you abundantly!. See ya soon!

pummkin said...

Ahahahhahaah! Another one bites the blog!!! Good on you! Where are the following posts?!?!?! Anything public must be made frequent......muahahahahaha! Get into the bug & you will see what I mean!

Write soon!